Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm back!

Yikes! I've been gone for almost 3 weeks! I gess I have some explaning to do...

What can I say! I got a bit overwhelmed! Since that day I stopped posting i've had 5 tests in school. BIG tests! Infact I have probably the biggest one of all this Friday! Besides that for thoes out there that are Pokemon fans the new Hart Gold and Soul Silver games came out a little over a week ago and i've been playing mine quite alot latly! And of course theres the fact that after a month I became overwhelmed by taking care of 14 tamas at a time!

Anyways I plan on starting up some tamas again! To start i'll porbably only un-pause my P2 and Angel. I really enjoy playing the vintage tamas! Thier both fun and simple!

Wow i've used a ton of exclamation points!

Anyway i'll plan on starting my vintage tamas up sometime between today and Friday after my test!

Well that's all for now!

NOTE! I wrote this a few days ago but it didn't go through for some reason! I just thought I'd post it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment