Friday, April 30, 2010

Update 4/30/10

Hm! Its been a month since i've updated thid! Where did the time go...

Anyway with in that month I had a 'no tama phase' where all I wanted to do is play my Pokemon games. But since i've had Pokemon Soul Silver for over a month now the worst of the obbesion is over and I can focus on my tamas again!

Unfortionally since my last post something tragic has happened to my Color. It must of up-paused itself and departed. I'm really upset because I worked so hard to get so many items and generations just to be taken away. This isn't the first time something like this has happened to me. Because of this I have really taken to the vintage tamas latly. I've always loved the old tamas! One thing that I like about them is since thier older they have no generations, items, GP, shop, Ext. Because of this if they depart or reset I don't have to worry about loseing years of hard work.

Because of this I am currently unpausing my P2 and Angel. Since i've never had my V2 or V3 reset on me I may unpause one of them, but that is uncerten as of now. In the feature I will play my other tamas but as of now i'm sticking to the basics.

Anyway my P2 is a at age 15. He is getting very needy so I don't know how long he'll be around.
Angel. Is a totiler.

Well that's all for now!

PS. I made an acount on Blogagotchi! You can find my blog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment